Friday, November 16, 2007

Take the video tour of Cammy Productions.com Set

What a beautiful day in the neighbour hood. Its a winter wonderland today. I call the Weather network to discuss the weather phenomenom that I saw. Then I comment on a video from the writters strike. I dont think I spell right, but thats ok write?

So, whats on your mind anyway? Im sure thats why your here. Your wondering why this blog
seems to be talking to just you. Well thats the way the universe works I guess. The funny thing is, I wrote this blog on the 16th of November 2007, and your not reading it until today. And if you think that is weird, how about this, the blog that I write tomorrow might be the best blog post anybody has ever read, but your going to be so busy trying to figure out how I knew to write this blog to you, that you dont even get a chance to read it.

I want you to know that the only way for anybody to see everything, they would have to only see and not understand. But if you believe what you see to be true, then you dont have to understand what youve seen. So you see, you trying to understand why Im writing this blog to you is making you blind to the future things Im trying to show you.

If your confused about anything you have just read, stop trying to understand it! Let your eyes watch this video, and believe you understand. For tomorrows blog will be the best. And I want you to see.

Until next time... Peace
Cam


No comments: