Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I believe in UFO's

It is true, a young kid like myself beleives in something. Could you believe? Do you believe? I do. I have my whole life. Even before I was born. In my mothers whom I would get visited by UFO's. Long poking space craft, that seemed to pierce my mothers inards. Bizzarre... I know! When I was around ten years old I was obducted by aliens. I never really did care for Mexico, but the people are great. My Aunt is actually Mexican.

Last summer, Ang and I saw a strange light in the sky... It was a UFO. This winter we saw another one. I mean there all over the place. You have probably seen one. I think that propably everyone has seen a UFO.

Why is there so much contraversy over something so interesting? Do you want to know what I think? I think Jesus was an alien. And so is God, budda, and Elvis Presley. Ok, maybe not the last one, but really think about it, It is totally possible. But so is the bible... Right? Is the truth known and we just dont know the truth? Could this be the one thing that humanity never new? Would it make us better people? KNOWING that the jesus christ that we all love so much, was an alien.. Wow! That would change everything.

I dont have any proof that that is true. But then again, no one has any proof that it is false. We live in an amazing world. Ive done amazing things. I love our planet. When I eat clemintimes ( little oranges ) I just think to myself, wow, this is incredible. Everything is made up of molecules, and atoms. And yet, we taste, smell, touch, and see beautiful pieces of oranges. It just blows my mind.

Until next time... Peace
Cam

No comments: