Friday, February 29, 2008

Early morning meetings bring hope and prosperity.

Ever woke up and said... "Yes we can". lol. Yeah that's what I said today. Yes we can to prosperity. Yes we can to hope. Yes we can to... Can I have medium double double? Thank you. Now I got my game face on and I'm ready to make some serious coin.
Pretty good game face eh? Yeah I thought so too. You can never really be to prepared. Which brings me to my first piss off of the day. Ang burnt her hand really bad at work today, which is a resort restaurant, and they had nothing to heal burns with. What a joke. I had to go to Walmart to buy aloe for her. What kind of restaurant doesn't have some sort of burn cream on hand at all times. To me that is pathetic.
Well that is neither here nor there now. Next, after Ang and I picked up Bianca we went to store 54 because I am putting new retail products in the store. I don't know if I have ever really expressed my feelings about store 54 but I am today.
When I started in the program a year ago I thought that the concept of helping young entrepreneurial people like myself was going to be awesome. Which for the most it has been. But there are a few problems with the program that without being fixed, are going to destroy every single persons experience before they even begin.
I have tried to put forward motions to change the current issues but have had little resolve. I am at the point right now where I realize that there is really nothing I can do, unless I do the things that I have been trying to get people to stop doing. Sort of if you cant beat them join them. But this is much more than that.
Let me paint a picture for you. 1 beautiful retail space. And eight young entrepreneurial people running eight separate businesses. They all have to share one space. The rules are, there are no rules. And that in a nut shell is Store 54. Complete chaos all the time.
I sometimes wonder if this program is for young entrepreneurial people like myself, people that what to succeed in the business world. But I sometimes have to stop and wonder if this program is nothing more than a case study in which statistics are gathered. Why would you want to set up a program that caused more chaos and confusion for people that are trying to learn.
I want resolution. And that resolution is:
1. Virtual sections that rotate on a weekly or monthly basis.
2. Front window display rotation.
3. More team building exercises that get us to work together instead of against each other.
I feel that all of these requests are quite valid. And I hope that the decision will be made extremely soon. I know that there are other people in the program that feel the same way I do.
Its just common sense!
Enough of the rant... This is what I am going to do until those decisions are made. I am going to take advantage of the no rules policy, and I'm going to do what ever I want, when ever I want to do. Because there are no consequences set up for my future actions. Peacefully I will have resolve.
Until next time... Peace
Cam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://isabelmarantbasket.skynetblogs.be/]isabelle marant 2011[/url]|[url=]isabel marant[/url]|[url=]isabelle marant basket[/url]

http://isabellemarrant.snappages.com/isabel-marant-suede.htm
http://isabelmarantbasket.skynetblogs.be/isabel-marant-chaussures-partie-importante.html
http://isabellemarrant.yolasite.com/isabelle-marant-chaussures.php