Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feed the Children Charity Event

It was a beautiful day to be outside. And everyone was ready to feed the children. Inside the bar there was lots of stuff going on too. I was co-hosting the event. And when I wasn't on stage I was taking pictures. So that's why I'm not in any of the following pics.... You can just pretend that your looking through my eyes, and your seeing what I saw. Enjoy!


Angela from Host and Home was having alot of fun making cotton candy. lol.




There were tons of great games for the kids to enjoy.


They could even decorate their own cup cakes.

And who doesn't like getting their face painted? Nobody I know!

DJ Lenny was outside spinning the beats for the kids and playing requests for donations.


It was a great day, and alot of money was raised to support the Salvation Army of Grey Bruce and Simcoe county. Everyone involved did a fantastic job. Kim, the organizer of the event deserves a big round of applause. An event like this is not an easy task to organize, especially when your working a full time job too. Great Job Kim! I hope we can have another fund raiser next year.

Until next time... Peace,
Cam

1 comment:

adobe acrobat x pro download said...

Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.