Saturday, June 30, 2007

Welcome to CAMMY TV




So, I hired this 50ish woman to put together this blog for us. I felt bad for her. She always wanted to be in the movie business but it just never happened for her. So here is the layout she did for us. Not bad, if I do say so myself! I think it really shows what we are all about. I guess now I'll have to give her some corny credit on my next film....is there such a thing as a 'Blogette'?

I hope you will tune in to Cammy TV blog often for a 'behind-the-scenes' look at the independent film business. It's a whole lotta fun. You'll get to be a fly on the wall. It will be like you are allowed on set and you know how difficult it is to do that these days. Are you ready for the ride?See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I covet to compliment Obama on his mastery!